Ensure filtered water by replacing the water filter in your Whirlpool Conquest.
Whirlpool offers a wide range of appliances for the home. Among these appliances is its line of refrigerators, including the Conquest Side by Side. The Whirlpool Conquest is equipped with many features, including an in-door ice and water dispenser. The ice and water dispenser has a built-in PUR water filtration system. The filtration system cleans the water of impurities, giving you delicious filtered water. The Conquest will alert you when the PUR filter needs to be replaced with a light located on the control panel. Replacing the PUR filter is beneficial to ensure your water is filtered properly.
1. Press the Eject button located on the base grille next to where the filter is secured. The filter will pop out.
2. Pull the filter straight out of the base grille. Turn the cap located on the end of the filter counterclockwise to remove it from the old filter. Keep the cap, as it will be used to secure the new filter.
3. Align the ridges on the cap with the arrow printed on the replacement filter. Turn the cap until it snaps securely in place.
4. Push the filter into place on the base grille. Once the filter is securely and properly in place, the eject button will pop back out signaling the filter is engaged and ready for use.
5. Press the Reset filter button once on the water and ice dispenser control panel. This will reset the filter light and alert you when the replacement filter needs to be changed.
Tags: change, water, filter, whirlpool, conquest, side, base grille, water dispenser, Whirlpool Conquest, alert when