You can print on any Ampad paper from a standard printer
Ampad is a leading American producer of specialized paper, notebooks and stationery. Paper from any of these products can be used in standard printers to add flare to business documents, invitations, letters and other printed materials. Printing on Ampad products is relatively easy, though printer setting vary. When printing on Ampad products, it is important to set the proper margins and allow for the various weights of the paper used to guarantee the ink sets properly.
1. Check the packaging of your Ampad paper to determine the density. Most papers range in density from 0.25 to 1.5 grams per cubic centimeter, with printer presets for ledger paper falling around about 0.6 g/cc. Ampad produces paper of varying densities.
2. Measure the size of the margins on your Ampad paper with a ruler if it has a decorative border. Certain Ampad papers come with designed borders which require margin adjustments for printing.
3. Open your document in a word processing or imaging program.
4. Select Print Options or Page Setup under the File menu of your word processing or imaging program. This will open a new window allowing you to adjust features for printing.
5. Select either Letter or Legal from the paper menu, based on the type of paper you are using. Select the weight of the paper that you are printing on from the supplies menu. Select a heavier weight from the menu for paper heavier than 0.6 g/cc. Save the setting and close out of the print setup window.
6. Drag the margin markers at the top of your document to be within your margin measurements if you are using an Ampad paper with a decorative border. Save these settings.
7. Insert the Ampad paper into your printer. Consult your printer manual as to whether the paper should be inserted print side up or down and which constitutes the top of the page. Insert the paper accordingly.
8. Select Print under the File menu of your word processing or imaging program to print the page.
Print On Tyvek Paper
Print on Tyvek PaperTyvek paper is different from regular paper because it is made out of polyethylene fibers. The paper is durable and tough when compared to regular paper and is sometimes used i...
Print A Picture For A Locket
Print a Picture for a LocketPutting pictures in a locket is a great way to keep loved ones close to your heart in a more literal sense. If you don't want to cut up photo hard copies, scanning your...
Print A 1099 Tax Form Off The Computer
You can download forms from the IRS website.The government wants you to pay your taxes, so it's going to make it as easy as possible for you to print all the forms you need to file your taxes -- i...
Print Payroll Stubs On Plain Paper With No Software
Give employees a payroll stub so they understand the terms of their payment.Payroll is a task that most businesses must perform, regardless of size. Many organizations use payroll software, which...
Make And Print Memorial Cards
Remembering Your Loved OneYou can create your own personalized memorial or funeral card for a loved one that has passed with your computer and pre-formatted cards.Instructions1. There are cardstoc...